15 April 2011

A Seven Card Progression.



I did this spread on the ninth of this month using my niece's deck: The Golden Tarot of Klimt. It was a general "What forces are at work in my life right now?" sort of inquiry.

1. The Past: The Lovers- sensuality, love, passion, profound tie, intimacy.
2. How You Saw Yourself at the Time: 8 Swords Reversed- family impediments, hidden dangers, inability to escape a situation, psychological or emotional dependency.
3. What You Learned: Temperance- moderation, ability to analyze, wisdom, serenity, purity.
4. Your Present Circumstances: Justice- harmony, order, equilibrium, severity.
5. New Circumstance About to enter Your Life: The Hanged Man Reversed- sacrifice, punishment, reconsideration, humiliation.
6. How They Will Affect You: 4 Wands- agreement, prosperity, successful opportunities, sharing of happiness.
7. The Outcome: Knight of Chalices Reversed- short lived love affairs, escape from reality, useless undertakings, dissatisfaction.

SoOo that made me justly nervous about my THEN upcoming visit to Minnesota. >.<


2 comments:

  1. How do you feel now about the visit in retrospect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It were quite a lovely time. Even my shot wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :D

    ReplyDelete

?