27 January 2011

Some Poems.

Inspired by our first few lines:

Balancing eternal harmony with the one of twoness is my goal.

Blazing passions gnashing and combusting the sterile icecaps of my soul,

Beating and burning, my fiery heart will disobey and melt the glaciers in my mind.

What could be the purpose of always making two of every kind?

The pairing of the genders, yin and yang, ourselves defined:

The only way to trump this is to unite and let our whole bodies unwind

The only way is to unite- let’s make our flaming hearts collide.

What it actually turned into:

With raging rapids of raw vigor, your cycling soul is now complete.

A melting molecule escaped to nurture your defeat.

The solitary syllable poured forth without a notion of deceit.
Within that soft lick, my purs'd lips could not taste so fast, so bitter, or so sweet.
Blazing passions gnashing and combusting, the sterile icecaps start to wane,

Breathing and churning, my fiery heart ceases listening to my cooled brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

?