23 November 2011

Scorpio Moon Ramblings.

This rhyme dictionary,
Collecting dust on the shelf:
I’m gonna use it
To string words together,
To free up my Self.
Without further ado,
Here’s Amira: Act two:
The spinning of our planet is making me seasick
When I lose control, I can be a real prick
When did I lose you?
Why did I chose you?
Your age, your sign, your face
Never mind,
This isn’t the time nor the place.
I can solve all the problems of the human race,
But put me, Like a rat,
Inside your maze,
That hall of dusty mirrors
Has me lost for days,
Months, three years now,
And I can’t get out.
No matter how loud I scream or shout
Nobody can hear me.
Nobody can find me.
I’m looking for the Way, the Tao, the Day
When my mind will be freed from the decay.
I'm looking for freedom 
From this encrypted shit I say,
When all I really want is to dream and play.
When All I Really want is for things to stay

Comfy and cozy, 
Keep my glasses rosy.
I want to build a Self, but not if it takes work.  

I want to build a you who isn't a jerk.
Or maybe a Me who doesn't get hurt. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

?